Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome Home…again!

Ok friends, I know, I know, how many of these little houses are we going to have to look at???  Well. a friend asked me to make one for a bridal shower gift.  The bride and groom are saving for a house and the  girls are going to all give them money for  the shower and put it in this little house.  Nice idea huh?  A little tag on the top says  “for your Love Nest”.  I have been seeing all of these darling little paper flowers on line but have not been able to find them to purchase so…I made these little flowers myself.   They turned out so sweet I think I’m gonna be addicted to making them.

100_1688

Until next time, Becky

3 comments:

  1. This lil' house is so incredibly cute Becky! I love the little lacy trim border and all the sweet lil' flowers :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've enjoyed visiting yours, by the way! I have two vintage seam binding references for you. I have only ordered from one person and was very pleased: memriemare.etsy.com Also, Deb at The Shabby Tea Room also sells it on her Etsy shop. I'm almost sure she has a link in The Shabby Tea Room. A couple days ago, she posted about my videos, and I was thinking she may have a link there. I know she has some information on her personal blog: debssimpletreasures.blogspot.com (scroll down and watch on the left). Let me know if you have any trouble finding some! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky, thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. Well I just love this little house, so cute, a heart window. I can't wait for the weekend to enjoy all of your blog. I'm looking foward to getting to know you!
    xxxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete